NJIT’s Webauth authentication service is a centrally managed single-sign-on (SSO) service that facilitates login across a number of applications. Using this service, it is possible for students, faculty and staff to access multiple applications after an initial login, reducing the need to re enter your username and password multiple times.
To login to Webauth use your UCID login and UCID password.
The following applications are supported by Webauth at NJIT:
- Banner XE Course Registration
- CDSlink (Career Services' online career and event management system)
- Course Evaluations (faculty login)
- Ekualiti KC Grant Management
- Faculty Annual Report
- IST HelpDesk
- ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan)
- NJIT Go (Mobile application)
- SchoolDude Maintenance Request System
- Webmail by Google (including Google Apps)
When accessing one of the above services one of two events will occur:
- If you have not already logged in, you will be brought to the Webauth login page and be prompted to enter your UCID and password. Upon successful login, you will be redirected back to the participating service.
- If you are already logged into one of the above services, you will be logged in the other participating services without having to reenter your credentials.
Your login will remain in effect until you completely exit your browser or several hours have elapsed.
Protect Your Privacy
Before entering your UCID and password, verify that the URL for the Webauth page begins with https:// followed by webauth.njit.edu.
NJIT’s Webauth sign-sign-on services are powered by Shibboleth. For more information about Shibboleth please visit https://shibboleth.net/. In addition, NJIT is a member of the InCommon Federation, which provides a framework for shared management of access to on-line federated identity resources - https://www.incommon.org/federation/.
If you have a question or need assistance please reach out to the IST HelpDesk at 973-596-2900 or http://help.njit.edu.