Before you submit a request for installation of currently owned and licensed* software in an NJIT computing lab, you must first follow these steps:
1. Check the Lab Software Installation Request Deadlines table shown below to determine if your request can be submitted in time.
Lab Software Installation Request Deadlines (Dates subject to change)
2. Review the software's license information and make sure that either:
- NJIT currently has sufficient licenses to install the software in a lab (IST Software Page)
- You have personally obtained the sufficient licenses to install the software in a lab.
3. Print and complete the Lab Software Request Form and send it to the Technology Support Center, Attn: Lab Software Request via interoffice mail or fax (973.596.2905).
* Currently owned and licensed software is defined as software for which NJIT or you personally have licenses.