NJIT's email system, Webmail by Google, is a feature-rich and useful product to manage all your email needs:
- Set up your default email signature - it will be applied to all sent messages. - Step by Step
- Learn how to create labels - Step by Step
- You can create various rules to help manage your email - Step by Step - Video.
- Out-of-Office messages are used when you will be away from email for a day or longer. Out-of-Office messages must be created from within the Webmail by Google web client - Step by Step.
- You can delegate access of your Webmail by Google account - Step by Step
- Set up Desktop Notifications - Step by Step
- Learn how to manage and organize your various conversation threads - Click here
- Powerful tips for searching within your Gmail mailbox - Click here
- Advanced Signatures (Signatures with rich text and images) -
- Sending Attachments - Step by Step
- Learn search and keyboard shortcuts for Gmail - Click here
- Read about Google Accessibility Features - Click here
Gmail for Administrative Assistants- Click here
- Google Labs - review new Google features like Quick Links, Canned Responses, Preview, etc. -
Remember...NJIT Webmail by Google has no mailbox size limit. No need to archive!
- Start by entering contact information and viewing your contacts -
- Use groups and mailing lists for ease of use -