- Moodle is a learning management system (LMS) that is used extensively at NJIT. Popular uses include:
- Posting course files (syllabus, PowerPoints)
- Media distribution
- Online discussion forums
- Assignment uploads
- Graded quizzes
- Turnitin.com assignments (plagiarism check)
- Every section automatically gets a Moodle courses created each semester. Log into Moodle at http://moodle.njit.edu.
- Faculty and staff tutorials are available from within Moodle. To access them, you will need to log into Moodle.
- Please contact the HelpDesk if you have a question or are experiencing a problem (973-596-2900 or help.njit.edu).
Last Updated: September 4, 2015