This site offers a collection of training opportunities for faculty and staff interested in learning more about NJIT's instructional, desktop and enterprise business applications. Training opportunities include:
- Resources are organized by type and may include print, video tutorials and links to external resources. Browse the left menu to see what's available.
- NJIT's Teaching, Learning and Technology Group (TLT) offers hand-on training throughout the year. These workshops are open to all faculty and staff and normally last an hour.
- The Institute for Teaching Excellence (ITE) Learning Academy is an opportunity for faculty and instructional staff to attend workshops to learn about teaching strategies and instructional technology tools. They are typically offered every January, May, and August.
- Faculty and staff have access to software that can be used to create multimedia learning objects in addition to Instructional Design services to provide assistance with instruction in the classroom.
- Personalized training sessions are offered for groups of 4-10 people. These sessions will be customized based upon the topic as well as the needs of the group.