The Class Roster allows instructors to see the sections they are scheduled to teach, view who is enrolled in their classes and send an email to the individuals or the entire class.
Class rosters are available to view via Banner (Highlander Pipeline) or Moodle. Only Moodle can be used to download a class roster into an Excel spreadsheet.
In Banner:In order to view your detailed class roster from Banner follow the instructions below:
1. Log into Highlander Pipeline
2. Click on Faculty/Staff Services
3. Click on Banner Self-Service (Production)
4. Click on Faculty and Advisors
5. Click on Detail Class List
6. Select Term
7. Click Submit
In order to view or download your class roster in Moodle follow the instructions below:
1. Log into Moodle.
2. Enter the desired course in the left hand column.
3. Click on Grades from the Administration block.
4. In Choose an action, go to Export and select Excel Spreadsheet.
5. An Export to Excel spreadsheet screen should appear.
6. If you are satisfied with the appearance click Download.
For more detailed instructions please click here.
For further information or to view more tutorials about Moodle click here.
If after following the above instructions you are still unable to obtain your class list contact the IST Computing HelpDesk.