OneDrive for Education is an online document storage and sharing tool that students, faculty and staff can access through the Office 365 or Office 2016.
Before you start using OneDrive you need to create your Office 365 online account. Use your UCID@njit.edu email to create the account. More information about Office 365 can be found here.
Features of OneDrive for Education include:
- You can store up to 1TB of data in the cloud
- Share files with other NJIT Office 365 account holders
- Edit your documents online
- Upload files up to 2 gigabytes in size
- Store HIPAA and FERPA protected data
Note: If you delete a file stored in One Drive, it will be in your OneDrive recycle bin for 30 days. There is no back-up.
More about One Drive.
Last Updated: February 18, 2016