Desktop Capture and Video Conferencing
- Camtasia Relay captures audio and on-screen activity (keyboard/mouse input). The Relay server then encodes and publishes the files automatically.
- Visit http://relaystart.njit.edu/ for tutorials or to download the software.
- Webex allows for two-way audio and video conferencing.
- WebEX can be used in both small (office hours, meetings) and large groups (broadcast class lectures).
- Visit http://webex.njit.edu/ for more information.
- Instructional Designers/Technologists are available to help faculty design online and face-to-face courses.
- Instructors can review ways that they can use the available tools to facilitate instruction or get hands-on experience with new technologies.
- To schedule a meeting with the instructional design/technology team contact email@example.com.
Online Teaching Certificate
- The "Online Teaching Certificate" provides faculty with suggestions for teaching online while providing insight into what it is like to be enrolled in an online course.
- Click here to review the Online Teaching Certificate resources (you will be asked to log into Moodle).
Converged Teaching Certificate
- With Converged Learning, the boundaries between online and face-to-face instruction fade. Students are given more opportunities to learn at their own pace and to explore their own path to achieve their learning goals.
- The "Converged Delivery Teaching Certificate" provide faculty with suggestions for teaching in a converged environment.
- Click here to review the Converged Teaching Certificate resources (you will be asked to log into Moodle).