Google Drive is an online document creation, collaboration, and the primary cloud storage solution for NJIT community. Google Docs is built in to Google Drive. The Google Docs collaboration suite includes: Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, Forms, and Drawings.
- Unlimited storage space
- Work on PC and Mac computers and iOS and Android mobile devices
- Built-in sync capability ensures that your files, folders, and Google Docs are the same on all your devices
- Storage for all file types, including documents, presentations, music, photos, and videos
- 200 users can access to a folder/location
- Up to 50 users can edit a document simultaneously
- 5 TB file size (for more information about file size and supported file types please click here)
- FERPA compliant
- Google Vault includes Email/Gmail and Docs. What is Google Vault?
Logging in to Google Drive
1. Go to http://webmail.njit.edu.
2. Enter UCID and password to ligin.
3. On the right top corner click on Google Apps icon and choose Drive from the list of available apps.
Using Google Drive
- Installing Google Drive on your computer
- Google Drive on the iPhone and iPad
- Google Dive on Android phones and tablets
- Google Drive Help
- Manually upload files and folders to Google Drive
- File deletion and recovery
- Google Drive Learning Center