For detailed information about the Faculty and Staff migration to Webmail by Google please click here.
The email system for faculty, students, and alumni at NJIT is Webmail by Google. All NJIT faculty, students and members of the alumni community are given an official NJIT email address on this system.
Your official NJIT email address will be of the form:
- FirstName.MiddleInitial.LastName@njit.edu (Preferred Email)
Some important things for you to know:
- All official university communications sent to your official NJIT email addresses will be received in Webmail by Google.
- You can access your Webmail by Google email anytime by visiting http://webmail.njit.edu or by configuring an email client. Additional information on configuring an email client is available at http://ist.njit.edu/email/access.php.
- Your Webmail by Google account's storage capacity will start at 25 GB.
- Email Forwarding: All NJIT business must be managed, received, and sent from your preferred NJIT email address. Forwarding to your personal email address is not permitted.
Note: For faculty who are migrating to Webmail by Google, more information can be found here.