There are several methods for accessing your email. You can use a web interface or a software application installed on your computer. We strongly urge you to use the web interface exclusively. Doing so enables access from anywhere at anytime as well as providing a central method to manage your email.
Webmail by Google
You can read your Webmail by Google email by using any of the following:
- http://webmail.njit.edu (online web interface) preferred method
- Highlander Pipeline (just click on the "E-mail" icon.)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 / 2010 / 2013 (Configured with Google Apps Sync for use with Webmail by Google)
- How to set up Google Apps Sync for MS Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 / 2010 / 2013 (Configured with POP or IMAP)
- Mobile Devices
The following links are instructions for configuring alternate clients. IST does not support any of the following clients.