You must associate your UCID and password with the Xerox printers to print from any public computing labs.
- How to associate your UCID with Xerox printer?
- How to print using Xerox printers?
- How to use Xerox printer to copy material and send it via email?
- How do I print pdf files from my phone, tablet or laptop?
- How do I print from my iPad or iPhone using AirPrint?
- How do I use Google Cloud to print on my Android phone and tablet?
An NJIT user account (Windows or Linux AFS) is required to gain access to the Xerox printers in the public computing sites (Student Mall, Library, GITC 2nd floor Cape Lab).
Please be considerate of the environment when printing. Print only what is necessary and print double-sided when possible. Public computing facility printing is reviewed with an eye towards being environmentally responsible. Patterns out of the norm may be inquired about. Please address any questions to the IST Helpdesk.